Railfuture, which is Britain's major pro-rail campaigning organisation, has both national conferences and Webinars. These are open to everyone.
Click HERE For a list of rail-related events including free-to-attend Railfuture branch meetings
2024/Edinburgh (AGM) [link]
- Sat 13/07/2024 19th Railfuture Ltd AGM [Why Attend?]
- 220 days until AGM
- Hosted by Railfuture Scotland branch
- Social media hashtag (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) for this event: #rfconference
- Enquiries about the AGM: please email conferences at railfuture.org.uk.
- The AGM is open to all current members or their proxy - there is no fee to attend.
- The deadline for completing AGM paperwork to go in the standard mailing with Railwatch is Thu 15/02/2024. (This is the date when files go to the printer.)
- Proxy votes and your attendance can be registered between Sat 09/03/2024 and Thu 11/07/2024
- Motions must be received by the Railfuture Ltd Chair, Chris Page (see details on AGM notice) by Sat 29/06/2024
- Information about how Railfuture is run, including a copy of the Articles of Association, can be found at Railfuture+organisation.
- Availability and/or price of lunch is still being investigated.
- The venue does not allow people to eat their own food on the premises.
Sorry but there are no other future events available to book yet - please re-visit this website later.
- Sat 15/07/2023 18th Railfuture Ltd AGM
- Plus presentation of Rail User Group Awards by Railfuture Honorary President Christian Wolmar
- Hosted by Railfuture London & South East branch
- It was held at University of London Senate House
- Further Info: Click [Download] or [Display] for the AGM notice and agenda, including map (PDF format)
- Election results for the Board of Directors were announced - click HERE to see results
Past events for each year
Up to three national events are held each year. Click on the location to see the details.