You will need to log in before you can perform any options
Self-Care: Update Your Details, Consents and Interests
Click Self-Care to amend your details (e.g. name, address, phone, email address), give consent for Railfuture to communicate with you and opt-in to receive bulletins such as Rail Action and Rail User Express and information about specific campaigns (such as Ox-Cam and Uckfield-Lewes).
Click Why we need your consent for more information on why it is important that you give Railfuture consent to contact you.
View restricted files
Members can view the 5 restricted files.
You may wish to visit some other pages on the website - you do not need to be logged in:
- Lottery - join our monthly lottery - half the funds are given out as prizes, the other half helps to pay for our rail campaigning
- Shop - a chance to buy a few selected books that meet the aims or our campaigning, at a discounted price. Our commission helps to pay for rail campaigning
- Conferences - find out about forthcoming national conferences, and read about past ones
- Branches - see what our branches are doing, and how to contact them, or follow them on Twitter.
- Campaigns - details of our key campaigns.
- Rail User Help - see our advice on getting good deals when travelling by rail.
Click HOME to go to the Railfuture website home page.
Click LIBRARY to see a list of the vast content available on the Railfuture website home page.
If you have difficulty logging in or you have any questions about your membership (e.g. when it expires) please email renewals at railfuture.org.uk.