This page is showing just one of many types of document files that can be viewed (if your browser has the facility) or downloaded.
Railfuture has 12 branches in England plus Wales and Scotland which are involved in local issues and come together to support Railfuture on national campaigns. Click on [BRANCHES] to see details of them (and click [NEWSLETTERS] for a list of latest newsletter for all branches).
If your browser is not configured to view a file then click the 'file size' to download it.
- 27/03/2023 - Tarka Rail Association's Tim Steer on ITV News West Country (South West) for Beeching Report's 60th anniversary (15.8MB)
- 25/01/2023 - Mark Hopwood CBE, GWR's MD, in Transport Committee on Rural Connectivity references Barnstaple (20.5MB)
- 11/07/2016 - Railfuture's Peter Wakefield on BBC Look East about delay to Greater Anglia franchise announcement because of Brexit (14.9MB)
- 30/01/2015 - Javelin train passes Glyne Gap 2 (3.8MB)
- 09/07/2011 - Interview taken at Railfuture's Bletchley conference on High-Speed 2 in 2011 333
Many of these documents will use the old company name (Railway Development Society Ltd). Since 1st January 2018 we have been Railfuture Ltd.
CAUTION: Older documents may no longer reflect Railfuture's current policies. Contact details may also be out of date: please always get latest details from www.railfuture.org.uk/Contact+Us.
Click on one of the document files shown above or click [IMAGES] to view other types of files