Railfuture has 12 branches in England plus Wales and Scotland which are involved in local issues and come together to support Railfuture on national campaigns.
To see a 'dashboard' summary of information about the branch (generic contact details, list of newsletters, branch pages and more) click on one of the maps above or the branch area on the map below. Click SITEMAP to see a list of information available nationally and for every branch (includes many hundreds of files to download).
Please click on the branch name below to find individual contacts plus campaign information for your local group. Click on the corresponding Twitter icon to see their tweets.
Click TWITTER to see a list of all Railfuture Twitter accounts showing the number of tweets and followers including date of last tweet.
For Railfuture branch contact details across Britain please see Regional Contacts. Please do not send direct messages to Twitter accounts for important requests as they are not all monitored frequently.
Dashboard for Lincolnshire
Contact by e-mail: lincolnshire at railfuture.org.uk
Twitter account: @RailfutureLincs
Branch information: click HERE for main pageIf your browser is not configured to view a file then click the 'file size' to download it.
Magazines and Newsletters
- Rail Lincs 77 - February 2017 (6.9MB)
- Rail Lincs 76 - October 2016 (5.6MB)
- Rail Lincs 75 - June 2016 (5.3MB)
- Rail Lincs 74 - February 2016 (8.9MB)
- Rail Lincs 73 - October 2015 (5.6MB)
- Rail Lincs 72 - June 2015 (10.1MB)
- Rail Lincs 71 - February 2015 (7.7MB)
- Rail Lincs 70 - October 2014 (8.5MB)
- Rail Lincs 69 - June 2014 (8.0MB)
- Rail Lincs 68 - February 2014 (6.0MB)
- Rail Lincs 67 - October 2013 (299kB)
- Rail Lincs 66 - June 2013 (496kB)
- Rail Lincs 65 - February 2013 (189kB)
- Rail Lincs 64 - October 2012 (4.5MB)
- Rail Lincs 63 - June 2012 (294kB)
- Rail Lincs 62 - February 2012 (284kB)
- Rail Lincs 61 - October 2011 (331kB)
- Rail Lincs 60 - June 2011 (213kB)
- 13/05/2016 - David Harby on BBC Radio Lincs about new VTEC Timetable (413kB)
- 06/11/2015 - David Harby on Siren FM about overcrowding on trains (961kB)
- 18/08/2015 - David Harby on BBC Radio Lincs about Jan 2016 fare rises (4.5MB)
- 09/07/2015 - David Harby on BBC Radio Lincs about timetable slots (4.1MB)
- 09/02/2015 - David Harby on BBC Radio Lincs about roadworks encouraging rail travel (1.5MB)
- 15/10/2014 - David Harby on BBC Radio Lincs about rail in LIncs (1.4MB)
- 19/08/2014 - David Harby on BBC Radio LIncs about fare increases (2.8MB)
- 15/08/2014 - David Harby on BBC Radio Lincs about improvements to rail services (1.3MB)
- 02/01/2014 - David Harby on BBC Radio Lincs about fare increases (2.1MB)
- 05/11/2013 - David Harby on BBC Lincs about Lincs-Notts improvements (1.9MB)
- 01/11/2013 - David Harby on BBC Radio Lincs about HS2 impact (1.4MB)
- 31/10/2013 - David Harby on BBC Radio Lincs about HS2 impact (2.2MB)
Documents may contain out-of-date contact details - please always get latest details from www.railfuture.org.uk/Contact+Us.
Support Our National Campaigning - Join Railfuture
Annual Rates: £18 adults, £14 concessions