If you have difficulty logging in or you have any questions about your membership (e.g. when it expires) please e-mail renewals at railfuture.org.uk.
You have the following options:
Peterborough AGM on 20/05/2017 at Peterborough Central Library
Click meeting to record your attendance/give apologies, and/or appoint a proxy or vote by proxy.
Click Peterborough for more information about the meeting, including venue address.
Lunch can booked online until 12/05/2017 - click book lunch.
Click preferences to amend your member preferences for electronic communications and electronic voting.
Please note that even if you have chosen to receive communications electronically, we will still sometimes send you this information by post for practical reasons (e.g. because it is not possible to split out items from the Railwatch dispatch).
You may wish to visit some other pages on the web-site:
- Lottery - join our monthly lottery - half the funds are given out as prizes, the other half helps to pay for our rail campaigning
- Annual Draw - list of winners from the most recent Annual Draw (aka raffle)
- Shop - a chance to buy a few selected books that meet the aims or our campaigning, at a discounted price. Our commission helps to pay for rail campaigning
- Conferences - find out about forthcoming national conferences, and read about past ones
- Branches - see what our branches are doing, and how to contact them, or follow them on Twitter.
- Campaigns - details of our key campaigns.
- Rail User Help - see our advice on getting good deals when travelling by rail.
Click HOME to go to the Railfuture web-site home page.
Click SITEMAP to see a list of the vast content available on the Railfuture web-site home page.