If you have a membership number and PIN and wish to record your attendance absence at the AGM, record your proxy, or enter your communication preferences then please click [HERE].
If you have a ballot number and password for the election then please go to the [elections] page.A list of other popular pages, such as booking conferences, are given below.
(Some people use e-mail and others name to login)
If you are not an administrator, editor or contributor then please choose an option on the menu.
You may wish to visit some other pages on the web-site:
- Membership - for member services such as:
- Setting your mailing, and voting preferences
- Recording your attendance/(absence at the AGM and recording your proxy votes
- Viewing private files that are restricted to members
- Lottery - join our monthly lottery - half the funds are given out as prizes, the other half helps to pay for our rail campaigning
- Annual Draw - list of winners from the most recent Annual Draw (aka raffle)
- Shop - a chance to buy a few selected books that meet the aims or our campaigning, at a discounted price. Our commission helps to pay for rail campaigning
- Conferences - find out about forthcoming national conferences, and read about past ones
- Branches - see what our branches are doing, and how to contact them, or follow them on Twitter.
- Campaigns - details of our key campaigns.
- Rail User Help - see our advice on getting good deals when travelling by rail.
Click HOME to go to the Railfuture web-site home page.
Click SITEMAP to see a list of the vast content available on the Railfuture web-site home page.