Railfuture has 12 branches in England plus Wales and Scotland which are involved in local issues and come together to support Railfuture on national campaigns.
To see a 'dashboard' summary of information about the branch (generic contact details, list of newsletters, branch pages and more) click on one of the maps above or the branch area on the map below. Click SITEMAP to see a list of information available nationally and for every branch (includes many hundreds of files to download).
Please click on the branch name below to find individual contacts plus campaign information for your local group. Click on the corresponding Twitter icon to see their tweets.
Click TWITTER to see a list of all Railfuture Twitter accounts showing the number of tweets and followers including date of last tweet.
For Railfuture branch contact details across Britain please see Regional Contacts. Please do not send direct messages to Twitter accounts for important requests as they are not all monitored frequently.
Dashboard for Severnside
Contact by e-mail: severnside at railfuture.org.uk
Twitter account: @RailfutureSSide
Branch information: click HERE for main pageIf your browser is not configured to view a file then click the 'file size' to download it.
Magazines and Newsletters
- Railfuture Severnside Newsletter 33 - Spring 2017 (414kB)
- Railfuture Severnside Newsletter 32 - New Year 2017 (357kB)
- Railfuture Severnside Newsletter 31 - Autumn 2016 (273kB)
- Railfuture Severnside Newsletter 30 - Summer 2016 (281kB)
- Railfuture Severnside Newsletter 29 - Spring 2016 (333kB)
- Railfuture Severnside Newsletter 28 - New Year 2016 (414kB)
- 01/07/2016 - Railfuture's Bruce Williamson chats at length with Bristol's BCfm radio about rail campaigns (10.6MB)
- 19/01/2016 - Bruce Williamson on BBC Radio Bristol with Cllr Simon Cooke about Ashton Gate station reopening (4.0MB)
- 18/12/2016 - Railfuture response to West of England Joint Spatial Plan consultation (409kB)
- 16/12/2016 - Railfuture response to West of England Joint Transport Plan consultation (276kB)
- 09/09/2016 - Response to Gloucester City Council Kings Quarter consultation (190kB)
- 02/09/2016 - Letter to Network Rail re closure of Pilning down platform (182kB)
- 16/03/2016 - Railfuture response to TransWilts consultation on being designated Community Rail (254kB)
- 04/02/2016 - Railfuture response to Gloucestershire Rail Study Report (195kB)
- 03/02/2016 - Railfuture online response to Gloucestershire Draft Rail Strategy (104kB)
- 26/01/2016 - Railfuture response to West of England Joint Transport Study (287kB)
- 23/01/2016 - Railfuture response to TravelWest's Henbury station location consultation (150kB)
- 14/10/2015 - Railfuture response to East of Bath Park & Ride Proposals Consultation (197kB)
- 31/07/2015 - Railfuture response to Travelwest consultation about Portishead line reopening (78kB)
Documents may contain out-of-date contact details - please always get latest details from www.railfuture.org.uk/Contact+Us.
Support Our National Campaigning - Join Railfuture
Annual Rates: £18 adults, £14 concessions