This page is showing details for a single Railfuture past event. To see details of many of our past events and future events please click HERE.
Selected past event
2019/Bristol - RAILFUTURE ANNUAL CONFERENCE [link]
- Sat 21/09/2019 Every Passenger Matters
- The Railfuture national conference centred on topics around inclusion and accessibility for passengers using the rail network.
- It was held at St Michael's Church Centre
- Railfuture is grateful for sponsorship from Cross Country Trains
- Read a [Press Release] about the conference.
- Listen to a [Radio Interview] about the conference.
- Watch a video (Interview with Stephen Brookes MBE, conference chair) from the conference
- Matt Barnes, Regional Development Manager West, Great Western Railway (talked about: Enhancing the Passenger Experience at our Stations) - click [Download] or [Display] for the speaker's slides (PDF format)
- Lorna Brown-Owens, Access and Inclusion Manager, Network Rail (talked about: Shaping Accessibility: How Network Rail will put passengers first) - click [Download] or [Display] for the speaker's slides (PDF format)
- Richard Gibson, Communications Manager, CrossCountry Trains (talked about: Going the Extra Mile)
- Jon Harris, Integrated Transport and Accessibility Manager, West Midlands Trains (talked about: Supporting the door-to-door journey - An insight into West Midlands Trains' Stations as Places, Personalised Travel Planning and Equality perspective) - click [Download] or [Display] for the speaker's slides (PDF format)
- The conference was chaired by Stephen Brookes MBE, who is a rail sector champion for the minister for disabled people
CONFERENCE SPEAKERS (AND THEIR PRESENTATIONS):
Speakers (left to right): Matt Barnes, Richard Gibson, Lorna Brown-Owens and Jon Harris