Gifts, Book and Magazine Sales
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The prices shown include postage and packaging (unless otherwise stated) for addresses within the United Kingdom. Please
do not place an order if your delivery address is outside of the UK. It may be possible to arrange delivery to other countries
subject to an additional charge so please contact us via the 'books' email address shown below to enquire.
- Full refunds will be made in the case of non-delivery including items that are no longer in stock and orders places
to addreses outside of the UK.
- Railfuture will aim to dispatch the item(s) within 14 days, but please allow 28 days for delivery.
- If you have not received your book after this time please contact the address given below in the first instance.
- If your book or item is damaged in the post, please return it within seven days of receipt to the address given below for a replacement copy.
- You agree that Railfuture can contact you about our future publications, including further
volumes of Britain's Growing Railway, unless you email us on email@example.com expressing your wish
not to be contacted.
- In case of any complaint, please write, in the first instance, to the address given below. If you feel your
complaint is unresolved, please contact the Company Secretary,
Railfuture, 24 Chedworth Place, Tattingstone, Suffolk IP9 2ND.
- We will use the personal information you give us for internal administration purposes including notifying
you of future Railfuture publications.
- For items marked 'posted by external agent' Railfuture does not hold the item in stock and your
contact details will be given to the agent that will dispatch the book solely for that purpose. They will
have signed a written agreement with Railfuture not to use your details for any other purpose.
- Apart from the above bullet point, no information is passed to any person or organisation outside
Railfuture without your specific permission.
- If you wish to place any further restrictions on the use of your personal information please contact the
Membership Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) or write to the postal address given below.
24 Chedworth Place, Tattingstone, Suffolk IP9 2ND or e-mail email@example.com.
Railfuture Book Sales are run on behalf of the:
Railfuture is the campaigning name of the Railway Development Society Ltd.
A not-for-profit Company Limited by Guarantee.
Registered in England and Wales No. 5011634.
Registered Office: 24 Chedworth Place, Tattingstone, Suffolk IP9 2ND.