Railfuture holds two national conferences each year, usually in the summer and autumn (in addition to its AGM for members). We aim only to cover our costs. The conferences are competitively priced, to be within rail users' price range, and are open to everyone. Railfuture members are usually offered a chance to attend at a discounted rate.
Speakers come from a variety of backgrounds. Some of the organisations who have spoken at conferences include Arriva Cross Country, Arriva Trains Wales, Association of Train Operating Companies, Cardiff International Airport, Centro, Chester-le-Track, Chiltern Railways, Delta Rail, East Coast, East Midlands Trains, East West Rail Consortium, Eurostar, First Capital Connect, First Great Western, First Transpennine Express, Grand Central, Great Western Railway, Greater Anglia, Hitachi Rail Europe, HS2, London Midland, London Overground Railway Operations, Merseytravel, MyTestTrack.com, Network Rail, Northern Rail, Northern (Arriva Rail North), Nottingham Express Transit, Parry People Movers, South West Trains, Thameslink and Great Northern, Transpennine Express, TramPower, Transport Salaried Staffs' Association, UK Rail Leasing, Virgin Trains, Virgin Trains East Coast and Vivarail.
Click HERE to see a list events and speakers for each organisation.
To follow Railfuture's conferences on Twitter use the '#rfconference' hash-tag.
Note: this hash-tag is not exclusive to Railfuture.
Join Railfuture Now and Attend Next Conference
You can join Railfuture now as a new member for one year at a discount and attend the next conference at the member-only 'early bird' discount (even if it has closed) - a double saving!
- Hosted by Railfuture Yorkshire branch
- Begins at 10:45, registration from 10:00, finishes by 17:00
- Chris Nutton, Major Projects Director, Transpennine Express
- Paul Barnfield, Regional Director, Northern (Arriva Rail North)
- Jordan Sargent, Transport User Executive (Northern/TransPennine), Transport Focus
- David Hoggarth, Director, Rail North
- Marie Christopher, Director of Communications, Welcome to Yorkshire
- Emma Hudson, Director of Marketing, Welcome to Yorkshire
- Catherine Huddleston, Community Rail Partnership Officer, Leeds-Lancaster-Morecambe Community Rail Partnership (LLMCRP)
- The Mayor of Leeds has agreed to formally open the conference but as the Mayor will change this cannot be confirmed until May.
- All of the above speakers are confirmed
- Venue: Carriageworks Theatre
- The Electric Press, 3 Millennium Square, Leeds
- Postcode: LS2 3AD
- Phone: (0113) 224 3801
- For further details about the conference please email leeds2017 at railfuture.org.uk.
The following prices are ONLY available to non-members. The discount is funded through Railfuture's marketing budget for new members.
Please do not use this facility to renew your existing membership - your booking may be cancelled and your fee refunded.
Click [HERE] to return to the conferences main page.
Terms and Conditions
Before booking please make sure that you have read the Railfuture conference terms and conditions (PDF format).
Support Our National Campaigning - Join Railfuture
Annual Rates: £18 adults, £14 concessions
Page last changed on 17th March 2017.