Railfuture has 12 branches in England plus Wales and Scotland which are involved in local issues and come together to support Railfuture on national campaigns.
To see a 'dashboard' summary of information about the branch (generic contact details, list of newsletters, branch pages and more) click on one of the maps above or the branch area on the map below. Click SITEMAP to see a list of information available nationally and for every branch (includes many hundreds of files to download).
Please click on the branch name below to find individual contacts plus campaign information for your local group. Click on the corresponding Twitter icon to see their tweets.
Click TWITTER to see a list of all Railfuture Twitter accounts showing the number of tweets and followers including date of last tweet.
For Railfuture branch contact details across Britain please see Regional Contacts. Please do not send direct messages to Twitter accounts for important requests as they are not all monitored frequently.
Dashboard for Railfuture Cymru/Wales
Contact by e-mail: wales at railfuturewales.org.uk
Twitter account: @RailfutureWales
Branch information: click HERE for main pageIf your browser is not configured to view a file then click the 'file size' to download it.
Magazines and Newsletters
- Rail Wales Issue 61 - Autumn 2016 (1.4MB)
- Rail Wales Issue 60 - Spring 2016 (1.1MB)
- Rail Wales Issue 59 - Autumn 2015 (1.0MB)
- Rail Wales Issue 58 - Spring 2015 (1.1MB)
- Rail Wales Issue 57 - Autumn 2014 (3.9MB)
- Rail Wales Issue 56 - Spring 2014 (511kB)
- Rail Wales Issue 55 - Autumn 2013 (455kB)
- Rail Wales Issue 54 - Spring 2013 (240kB)
- Rail Wales Issue 53 - Autumn 2012 (261kB)
- Rail Wales Issue 52 - Spring 2012 (212kB)
- Rail Wales Issue 51 - Autumn 2011 (208kB)
- Rail Wales Issue 50 - Spring 2011 (300kB)
- Rail Wales Issue 49 - Autumn 2010 (315kB)
- Rail Wales Issue 48 - Spring 2010 (70kB)
- Railfuture Cymru/Wales Rail Development Plan 3rd Edition 2013 Summary (2.4MB)
- Railfuture Cymru/Wales Rail Development Plan 3rd Edition 2013 (1-wide without maps) (1.9MB)
- Railfuture Cymru/Wales Rail Development Plan 3rd Edition 2013 (2-wide with maps) (1.9MB)
- Railfuture Wales' plan for the electrification of the railways of Wales (71kB)
- 12/09/2016 - Bruce Williamson on BBC Radio Wales about Severn Tunnel closure for electrification (1.1MB)
- 30/01/2016 - John Rogers on BBC Radio Wales about splitting Wales & Borders franchise (1.6MB)
Railfuture Research, Investigations, Studies and Site Visits
- 05/01/2017 - Railfuture response to National Infrastructure Commission for Wales consultation (349kB)
- 23/08/2016 - Response by Railfuture Cymru/Wales on the Wales and Border Franchise inquiry by the House of Commons (183kB)
- 29/04/2016 - Railfuture Cymru response to Flintshire County Council Local Development Plan Key Messages consultation (274kB)
- 18/03/2016 - Railfuture Cymru response to Setting the Direction to Wales and Border Rail (347kB)
- 29/01/2016 - Railfuture Cymru response to Rugby World Cup Transport Planning report (225kB)
- 12/01/2016 - Railfuture Cymru response to inquiry into the priorities for the future of Welsh rail infrastructure (255kB)
- 03/06/2015 - Railfuture response to Welsh Route Study (253kB)
- 27/02/2015 - Railfuture Wales response to Welsh Government consultation on draft National Transport Plan 2015 (331kB)
- 12/05/2014 - Inquiry into Tourism - Railfuture Wales Consultation Response (329kB)
Documents may contain out-of-date contact details - please always get latest details from www.railfuture.org.uk/Contact+Us.
Support Our National Campaigning - Join Railfuture
Annual Rates: £18 adults, £14 concessions