Railfuture has 12 branches in England plus Wales and Scotland which are involved in local issues and come together to support Railfuture on national campaigns.
To see a 'dashboard' summary of information about the branch (generic contact details, list of newsletters, branch pages and more) click on one of the maps above or the branch area on the map below. Click SITEMAP to see a list of information available nationally and for every branch (includes many hundreds of files to download).
Please click on the branch name below to find individual contacts plus campaign information for your local group. Click on the corresponding Twitter icon to see their tweets.
Click TWITTER to see a list of all Railfuture Twitter accounts showing the number of tweets and followers including date of last tweet.
For Railfuture branch contact details across Britain please see Regional Contacts. Please do not send direct messages to Twitter accounts for important requests as they are not all monitored frequently.
Dashboard for North West
Contact by e-mail: northwest at railfuture.org.uk
Twitter account: @RailfutureNWest
Branch information: click HERE for main pageIf your browser is not configured to view a file then click the 'file size' to download it.
Magazines and Newsletters
- Rail North West - 2016/17 - Winter (1.8MB)
- Rail North West - 2016 - Summer (1.4MB)
- Rail North West - 2016 - Spring - New Franchises Special (1.2MB)
- Rail North West - 2015/16 - Winter (1.2MB)
- Rail North West - 2015 - Summer (1.2MB)
- Rail North West - 2014/15 - Winter (1.2MB)
- Rail North West - 2014 - Summer (732kB)
- Rail North West - 2013/14 - Winter (1.0MB)
- Rail North West - 2013 - Summer (961kB)
- Rail North West - 2011 - Summer (792kB)
Documents may contain out-of-date contact details - please always get latest details from www.railfuture.org.uk/Contact+Us.
Support Our National Campaigning - Join Railfuture
Annual Rates: £18 adults, £14 concessions