Railfuture has 12 branches in England plus Wales and Scotland which are involved in local issues and come together to support Railfuture on national campaigns.
To see a 'dashboard' summary of information about the branch (generic contact details, list of newsletters, branch pages and more) click on one of the maps above or the branch area on the map below. Click SITEMAP to see a list of information available nationally and for every branch (includes many hundreds of files to download).
Please click on the branch name below to find individual contacts plus campaign information for your local group. Click on the corresponding Twitter icon to see their tweets.
Click TWITTER to see a list of all Railfuture Twitter accounts showing the number of tweets and followers including date of last tweet.
For Railfuture branch contact details across Britain please see Regional Contacts. Please do not send direct messages to Twitter accounts for important requests as they are not all monitored frequently.
Dashboard for East Midlands
Contact by e-mail: eastmidlands at railfuture.org.uk
Twitter account: @RailfutureEMids
Branch information: click HERE for main pageIf your browser is not configured to view a file then click the 'file size' to download it.
- 09/09/2015 - Nottingham Express Transit - Entrance to Clifton South terminus (33kB)
- 09/09/2015 - Nottingham Express Transit - How to use NET ticket machines (59kB)
- 09/09/2015 - Nottingham Express Transit - MANGO card reader (28kB)
- 09/09/2015 - Nottingham Express Transit - Snack bar at Clifton South terminus (17kB)
- 09/09/2015 - Nottingham Express Transit - Tram at Clifton South terminus (78kB)
- 09/09/2015 - Nottingham Express Transit -Tram priority seating (82kB)
- Former site of Ollerton station taken from Darwen Drive side of line (697kB)
- Former site of Ollerton station taken from opposite Darwen Drive (725kB)
Documents may contain out-of-date contact details - please always get latest details from www.railfuture.org.uk/Contact+Us.
Support Our National Campaigning - Join Railfuture
Annual Rates: £18 adults, £14 concessions